Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Updated tune list

I noticed that I'd typo'd the quick reference chart on my tunelist last time. Had C chords in the G box. All fixed now, and I've made some additions and deletions. So, here's the revised version.

For those of you who've never seen it, it's a one page (if you print double sided) sheet, easy to tuck in pocket or purse. I think it's a good thing to have on hand as you review tune titles even if you're looking for a different tune. That way, next time the tune gets called in a jam, you'll have one association in place already. Also, good for putting a check mark or short note to help remember that you heard it or liked it or hated it.

If anyone wants a text version instead of a PDF, just drop me a note. This would be for folks who want to edit it to make it more their own.

And, no... I don't know all of these tunes. It's basically a to-do list, with some quick references about tunings, scales, and other music theory tid-bits.

Enjoy!

No comments: