Pages

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Blog update and my resume

Follow this here blog on your mobile device / or / get a life.

I've enabled a mobile view and it doesn't look half bad, if I do say so myself.

What I really wanted to post about though, is me. I've put together a little movie about my skills and history, on the way to getting back into the working world. I've had a long, lucky streak of being able to travel and play with folks all over. With a little more luck, I might still be able to do that. But, work it around some gainful employment.

So, have a look, if you're in the position of hiring or recommending a job for me. Music + tech + health care + internet skills. And, um, I know how to take an airplane. George Clooney in 'Up In The Air' had nothing on me.

1 comment:

curmudgeonlee said...

Nice! Really a nice job presenting yourself. I'm thinking about my employment future, too. For me it's looking like either a grossly underpaid academic job (if I'm moderately lucky) or back to engineering.Maybe I should put together something like this.