Pages

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Workshop feedback from Fiddle Hell


Sandra L from Beverly, MA writes: "Today I was thinking about getting around to cross-tuning my fiddle - the advice you gave during FiddleHell weekend was bouncing around in my head. So now I've cross-tuned a fiddle - AEAE - and am having the absolute best time playing around. Everything sounds so BIG!  I can't wait to get together with the folks that I play with. Thank you so very much for the suggestion - and the confidence with which you gave it, which allowed me to ignore the many others who seem to think it is a no-good-very-bad thing to do to an instrument. (If they could only hear mine, they would realize that I couldn't have made the fiddle any happier.)"

It's a good day when there's email like that in my inbox. Thanks for taking the time to write, Sandra!

No comments: