Pages

Friday, December 29, 2017

Time to retire from the blogging and posting

Hi all,

I've been thinking about scaling back for awhile now. I'd rather be playing tunes than posting about playing tunes at this point in my life. If there's anything that you'd like to save, have at it. I'm estimating by the end of the month, my tunelist and festival recordings will no longer be available via fiddlejammer.com. There are lots of other resources on the internets. Better yet, make your own recordings of the jams and tunes that you join in on. It's a great way to learn tunes and techniques. And, they'll be relevant to you.

Here's to a musical new year for one and all. Get out and play with people. Don't wait until you can play better. Do it now. Perfection is overrated. Believe me.


No comments: